25-02-2014 - 26-02-2014 Berlin
Growth Markets 2014 brings you the secret to success in growth markets and practical tools for establishing an effective and long term presence.
As many mature markets face saturation, future survival relies on success in growth markets. Growth Markets 2014 brings you the secret to success in growth markets and practical tools for establishing an effective and long term presence.
- Your strategy for the future - get the tools to integrate global and regional insight and understand the direction of the global pharma industry
- Structure your organisation for a lasting presence - ensure the right talent and communication systems are in place to ensure a long term effective commitment to markets across the world
- Recognise potential and understand the markets - understand regional developments in context and learn to identify and capitalize on opportunity
- Ensure sustainability - understand how growth markets will develop in the future and ensure your company has the capabilities in place to ensure future success
- Multiple case studies and political and economic insight - a unique forum in which to benchmark best practice within new markets and identify key trends with the innovators in this field
Strategy Alignment: The first time the pharma industry has come together to examine how growth markets should be incorporated into global strategy. The only forum where you can benchmark your global strategy against your colleagues'.
Central to regional communication: No one else tells you how you can structure your company around a long term effective presence in growth markets. Understand how to build your strategy through regional knowledge and close collaboration with those on the ground.
An engaging environment where you can hear from industry innovators on how to achieve success in growth markets.
Pharma experts involved include:
- Bernardo Girala, General Manager, Novartis
- Dr Fred Schaebsdau, SVP Head of Global Strategy and Business Development, Roche
- Dr Steve Woodland, Area Managing Director, Emerging Markets, Janssen
- Andre Vivan, Head of Academy EMAP, Commerical Excellence, GSK
- Burak Ergenoglu, Department Head, Strategic Planning and Portfolio Management, Sanofi
- Jorge Wernli, VP Pricing and Government Affairs, Vifor Pharma
- Susana Bento, Business Planning Director, Global Commercial Capabilities, AstraZeneca