15-09-2014 - 16-09-2014 London, United Kingdom
The 3rd Annual Cancer Vaccines Conference will focus on the pre-clinical entities that are crucial when moving forward in clinical trials.
The 3rd Annual Cancer VaccinesConference will focus on the pre-clinicalentities that are crucial when moving forward in clinical trials.
This includes assessing antigen discovery and genome sequencing in addition to evaluating biomarkers and chimeric antigen receptors.
What to expect:
The agenda will focus on in vivo targeting of antigens to dendritic cells for therapeuticanti-cancer vaccines, reviewing preventive vaccine novel adjuvants programmes as well as evaluating patient stratification.
Furthermore, it will enable a broad range of academics, small biotechs and large pharmaceutical companies to review analytical methods to enable reliability upon standardisation of assays. In addition to assessing the modulation of the tumour microenvironment within early stages of their research and development.
Benefits of attending:
- An excellent starting point for worldwide benchmarking
- Hear the latest regulatory insight into market approval and clinical trial design
- Evaluate case studies from leading academics and industry professionals
- Assess strategies to enable positive developments in the field of cancer vaccines
Featured speakers include:
- Harpreet Singh, Founder and CSO, Immatics Biotechnologies
- Tom Lillie, Therapeutic Area Head, Oncology, Amgen
- Alex Karlsson-Parra, CSO, Immunicum
- Birgit Scheel, Director Program Management Oncology, Curevac
Who should attend?
- Professors of Oncology
- Professors of Immunochemistry
- Professors of Cancer Medicines and Medicinal Oncology
- Professors of Experimental Immunology
- Directors of Immunopharmacology
- Medical Assessor, Biologics Learning
- Scientists, Tumour Immunology
- Heads of Clinical Analysis
- Directors of Research