28-10-2013 - 29-10-2013 Melbourne Convention Centre, Melbourne, Australia
AusBiotech and Beacon Events have joined forces to launch a premier event for biotech investment and capital raising: Australia Biotech Invest.
AusBiotech and Beacon Events have joined forces to launch Australia's premier event for biotech investment and capital raising: Australia Biotech Invest.
It is designed to provide a forum where Australia’s life sciences investor community can meet with biotech innovators from across the globe to discuss investment and partnership opportunities.
The conference will bring world-leading biotech innovators together with Australia's investment community to discover and fund the future of biotech.
Featuring a mix of expert keynotes and biotech company presentations, the conference merges market intelligence with investment opportunities and will act as your guide to successful biotech investment.
Australia Biotech Invest features a limited number of company spotlight slots, offering biotech companies the opportunity to showcase their product pipeline and its investment potential to the assembled audience of investors, venture capitalists, financiers and potential JV partners.
- Keynotes by leading biotech investors and market analysts on the global state of biotechnology and future growth markets
- Investor and CEO panels discussing strategies for biotech investment, partnering and capital raising
- Insights on biotech business, IP and commercialization strategies
- 40+ public and private biotech companies presenting their business model, pipeline and investment case
- On-site exhibition showcasing a wide selection of biotech companies open to funding or partnering opportunities
- High value networking opportunities with biotech CEOs, international investors, big pharmaceutical venture capitalists and industry analysts.