25-03-2014 - 27-03-2014 Hilton Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
IVT has been in the forefront of promoting good validation practice for the last three decades.
IVT has been in the forefront of promoting good validation practice for the last three decades. Today, new global regulations, technology advances and industry case models have shaped how to develop, implement and deploy validation procedures company-wide. This year, IVT is taking this popular event back to Ireland and covering validation from A to Z, including; process, computer, equipment, method, facility, cleaning and much more.
Validation week highlights include:
- Develop comprehensive process validation procedures
- Utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Establish acceptance criteria for process validation
- Develop validation roadmaps for any environment
- Ensure Continued Process Verification (CPV) and continual improvement
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a director or manager in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and other companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Project management
This conference also benefits consultants and suppliers of validation and GXP compliance.
- Business Development