24-03-2014 - 25-03-2014 Holiday Inn Regents Park, London, UK
Hear through case studies how all sizes of pharmaceutical companies have successfully implemented trials incorporating adaptive designs at SMi Adaptive Designs.
Due to major changes that have been applied to clinical trials over recent years by both biotech and pharmaceutical companies, the importance of adaptive designs to clinical trials has become more apparent to the industry. The time and cost reductions in the early phase of clinical trials enables less recruitment of patients and improves the general accuracy in clinics. Successful implementation of adaptive designs into a trial however requires unmatched coordination between clinicians, trial managers, statisticians and those involved in the regulation process.
Hear through case studies how all sizes of pharmaceutical companies have successfully implemented trials incorporating adaptive designs. This conference is the only in Europe that focuses on adaptive designs specifically, providing delegates with updates on recent developments in enrichment design, dose response modeling, computer simulation, internal and external regulatory expectations and new data on evaluating adaptive dose ranging studies.
Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials 2014 aims to show you how you can quickly and accurately implement an adaptive design clinical trial for your drug development - from initial processes in managing trials to choosing the right time to implement change.
Benefits of attending
- The only conference in Europe to focus specifically on adaptive designs in clinical trials
- Benefit from the first-hand experiences of speakers whose organizations have recently made breakthroughs in adaptive designs
- Hear the very latest on predicative analytical techniques for increasing efficiency of drug development
- Learn how to develop a normal standing clinical trial in an adaptive trial
- Discover FACT software that supports the ever-increasing complexity of adaptive clinical trials by attending the post-conference workshop
Who should attend
You should attend this event if you are a director, chief executive, chief scientific officer, vice president, head of department, principal scientist or statistician within the pharmaceutical or health care industry with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Adaptive Trials Design
• Regulatory Affairs
• Clinical Drug Development
• Contract Research
• Clinical Operations
• Research and Development
• Intellectual Property
• Legislation & Policy Advice
• Drug and Safety Assessment
• Clinical Pharmacology
• Experimental Medicine
• Clinical Trials
• Business Development