12-03-2014 - 13-03-2014 Holiday Inn Regents Park, London, UK
Controlled release remains one of the most important innovate areas in pharma, with revenues set to dramatically increase to 2020.
Controlled release remains one of the most important innovate areas in pharma, with revenues set to dramatically increase to 2020. Recent advances in drug delivery systems have created the perfect mix for opportunities in the field.
SMi is proud to present its 11th annual Controlled Release conference. The meeting will continue in a long tradition of critically acclaimed speakers who are pioneers in their field. This event offers you a unique opportunity to keep up to date with the latest in technologies and methods such as the diffusion of nanomaterials through biological and non-biological gels.
Benefits of attending
- Discover the very latest developments in this innovative and booming industry
- Investigating structure-activity relationships of siRNA nanoparticles
- Challenges of pre-clinical gastro-retentive dosage form development
- Meet, share knowledge and do business with key industry professionals, leading
- academics and healthcare representatives
Business Reasons to Attend:
• Controlled Release 2014 will cover the GI tract in oral formulation design and oral drug delivery to the Colon with Luigi ‘Gino’ Martini joining the speaking panel to give an industry perspective on oral product development programs
• Join Joel Richard, Vice President Peptides, CMC and Engineering at Ipsen as he gives an overview of the present status and future outlook of peptide delivery. A drug market that is estimated at $15 billion
• A professional environment with expert speakers from leading pharma companies including GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Ipsen and Novartis available to network and help build upon market intelligence to further business strategies
• Designing dosage forms that allow for more effective drug delivery and release is critical for success in both the clinic and marketplace. Patrick Crowley, Author and Editor of ‘Controlled Release in Oral Drug Delivery’ will demonstrate how to attain target performance profiles for dosage form design
Who should attend
You should attend this event if you are a director, area head, chief executive, CSO or vice president within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with responsibilities in the following areas
- Drug Delivery
- Drug Development
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Research & Development
- Global Alliances
- Technical Sciences / Design