12-03-2014 - 14-03-2014 Vienna, Austria
Technology and Process Transfer forms an inherent part of biopharmaceutical drug realization and occurs at key stages throughout the product development lifecycle.
Technology and Process Transfer forms an inherent part of biopharmaceutical drug realization and occurs at key stages throughout the product development lifecycle. It provides an important function in ensuring controlled knowledge, process and product transitioning between development and subsequent internal or outsourced clinical and commercial manufacturing stages. Technology Transfer can easily make the difference between a successful or failed project and it is therefore essential in getting it right the first time.
However there are still many Technology Transfer challenges from clinical stages to commercial manufacturing that do not have a standard practice. Delegates will learn how to best manage and design their control strategy in ensuring quality process transfer and scale up for commercialisation. As the fierce competition to reach the market continues, delegates are interested in how they could reduce time and cost while minimising the risk of failed manufacturing and benchmark from their peers.
By attending this exclusive marcus evans conference, delegates will benefit from finding tools to overcome bioprocessing, regulatory and manufacturing challenges to achieve a smooth transition into the market. Come and share your experiences with leading decision makers to streamline your clinical success!
- Learn best-in-class business strategies to secure the future of your biologics
- Discover new technologies and tools to improve commercial bioprocessing and manufacturing
- Stay ahead of the regulatory progress and market access considerations
- Gain insight from the CMO perspective and design a road map to collaborative manufacturing
- Leverage experiences from leading pharmaceutical companies and decision makers